I just received a comment from one of our colleagues asking me why didn't I include Telus Philippines in my directory. Actually, I tend to include them, but I just moved in to another company which diffused all my time for this blog. It's a different environment and has a totally different culture compared to where I came from. It amazed me to realize that somewhere within this vast industry, there still exist a call center with no politics. They mean what they say and what you read and heard is just what you are going to get. Your appreciation of the company will always depend on your values, of course. And I am going to tell more about my current employer on my future posts. But for now, here's Telus Philippines as requested by Pearlyjeanne.
TELUS INTERNATIONAL PHILIPPINES
Telus International Philippines is a pioneer in the global outsourcing industry and IT development backed by a multinational Canadian telecommunications giant. Their clients include companies in the utilities, high-tech, travel, hospitality, telecommunications and financial services industries.
Telus International's screening and training processes identify and develop agents and IT professionals with an exceptional customer-centric focus. The company is committed to superior service quality and cost- effective delivery of call centre outsourcing solutions for their clients.
The senior management and operations team is based in Manila composing of call center veterans with US call center expertise.
Telus Internatonal is one of the few call centers in the Philippines with Filipino roots which gives the management team a better understanding of what motivates a Filipino agent.
TELUS OFFERED SOLUTIONS
• Customer Care
○ General inquiries, account activation status, applications/order processing, billing inquiries, change of address, delivery status, disputes handling, missing/wrong/damaged goods, payment processing, product information, reservations, returns, services support
○ Inbound and outbound sales, cross-sell, up-sell,
• Directory Assistance
• Customer Administration
○ Order processing, Account maintenance, enrolment processing, plan switches
• Technical Support
○ Hardware and software troubleshooting, hardware warranty support, installation/removal, operating system installation and functional support, parts replacement, PC protection support, program compatibility, repair/contract services extension processing, security CD support
• Market Research
○ Hardware information surveys, software and systems information surveys, contact information and demographics surveys, commercial real estate surveys
• Financial Administration
○ Debit card chargeback processing, risk management and fraud prevention analysis, credit posting, invoice reporting and analysis
• Application Management and IT Services
○ Project management, system analysis, application design and development, application and system support, upgrade and maintenance services, commercial product development, quality assurance and testing, user and production support
• Customer Service Associates
• Technical Support Associates
• Marketing Data Strategists (SQL Specialists)
• Quality Analysts
• Team Captains
• Business Process Improvement Manager
• Network Administrators
• Database Administrators
• Build Software Engineer
• QA Engineer (Software Testing)
• Reports Analysts
• IT Security Manager
• Operations Managers
• Senior PABX Administrator
You may send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may visit them on the following addresses:
31/F Discovery Centre
18/F Raffles Corporate Center
5/F Market! Market!
Fort Bonifacio Global City,
14/F JMT Building