CALL CENTER FUNNY CALLS

  • Jack's Number

Caller: "Will you please give me the talephone number of Jack?"

Call Center Agent: "I am sorry sir, I don't understand who you are talking about"

Caller: "In the user guide, it clearly states that I need to plug the fax machine from the wall socket and telephone Jack before cleaning. Now, will you give me his number?"

Call Center Agent: "I think you mean the telephone point on the wall."

  • Smart Spiel To Handle A Frustrated Caller

"Well if you are not completely satisfied with our product, remember that a little disappointment is good for building character."

  • Blind Monitor

Caller: "I am having issues with my monitor."

Tech Support: "What kind of problem are you experiencing?"

Caller: "Well, I'm trying to print a document but the computer says "It can't find the printer."

So, I turned the computer's monitor to face the printer and it still says "Unable to find the printer."

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

pearlyjeanne said...

LOL..:)

Call center companies in the Philippines said...

Funny calls and some are prank ones. This is the life of a call center agents.

Call Center in the Philippines said...

Nice post! Thank you for sharing this.

Unknown said...


Funny call refresh mind sometime but sometimes very bothersome.

Robert
Web Design

Did not find what you're looking for? Search here

Custom Search

Popular Posts