A recipe for a burned out call center agent
- 10 kilos of all the resentment you have ever felt in the call center but never expressed towards those shrieking callers who have called you moron, idiot, and/or stupid, those racist customers who refused to speak with you, and those ungrateful ones, whom after you have faithfully helped to resolve their issues, taunted you back with insults, and in doing so, destroyed your faith in humanity.
- 10 kilos of all the bitterness you've ever felt toward those call center authority figures whom you have once respected but didn't respect you back, who took advantage of your credulity and never appreciated your willingness to tear out your guts at their bidding, and in doing so blotted out your belief in the promise of reward for your sincerity and reliability.
- 10 kilos of all the revulsion you feel towards the circumstances that surround you, that scoffs at an attempt to promote righteousness and instead rewards perversion, that mocks at honesty and ethical behaviour because "No one gets rewarded for being honest and ethical," and in doing so destroys itself.
- 2 cups of crushed and pounded belief
- 300 grams of ground sanity
- 200 liters of bile
- 1 tbsp of vinegar
Throw everything into a large vat and mix thoroughly to form a batter. Beat mercilessly until it is soft. Knead the batter with your bare hands and make a dozen of fist-sized lumps. Then shape them into the people you despise.
Bake in 2000 degrees of rage.