CALL CENTER INTERVIEW: Getting Yourself Right For The Job

  1. Be sure to equip yourself with the basic information about the call center company and the job description of the position you are applying for before the interview (almost 100% sure that you are going to be asked about that to test your enthusiasm and interest). (You will find Backgrounds of Call Center Companies on my archive and job descriptions)

  2. If you are scheduled for an interview, be sure to be there on time or a few minutes before your appointment.
  3. Wear proper business attire. Don't wear jeans, flip flops, and baseball hat. A call center company will always have client visits and they would always want their employees to look neat and professional.
  4. Listen on the question carefully. Organize your thoughts before answering. And when you speak, speak slowly and articulately. There's no need to rush and don't mumble.
  5. Be concise with your answers. Focus and don't stray off to unrelated topics.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to post your comments here or send me an email..I promise to reply asap...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

how will i impress the interviewer when it is my first time to apply for a call center job?

Sybill said...

Read more. You'll find all the links on the right hand side of this page. That should give you all the tools you need. Goodluck!

Anonymous said...

IF I PASS THE INTERVIEW AND HIRED. WILL YOU ACCEPT ME AS A PART TIME CALL CENTER AGENT ONLY?

IS IT NECESSARY TO HAVE A WORK EXPERIENCE IN RELATED FIELD OF CALL CENTER, BEFORE TO APPLY A CALL CENTER AGENCY?

Anonymous said...

I am impressed on this site, all that I need to know on call center and would like to learn are here. May I ask if I can apply as a call center agent? I have an infection in my spinal cord and altho I can walk with a walker sometimes I feel pain which require me to take a pain reliever. Hope you can answer me, Thank you.

thegloves said...

Very Nice blog.Please Let me know,if the question can't understand,what will I do?Maybe this is my first time to apply at BPO Company

thegloves said...

Nice Blog..May I ask,if the question I can't understand,what will I do?

Unknown said...

ahmm...what should be the right answer to this question by the way? "how can you be an asset for our company?"..i know of some but i rather prefer yours.

Unknown said...

i mean " how will i be an asset to a call center company?"

Anonymous said...

hi, i just want to asked if i can apply for a call center agent, Im 49 and married, i used to work in a telecommunication company, thanks





Did not find what you're looking for? Search here

Custom Search

Popular Posts