A Quality Assurance Specialist is an analyst dedicated to call monitoring who is also engage in other tasks/activities in the interest of driving improved performance in the call center.
- Quality Assurance Specialists perform call monitoring and provide trend data to site management team.
- They participate in the design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Their duties also include coordinating and facilitating call calibration sessions for call center staff.
- They also participate in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- They work with managers and supervisors/team leaders to calibrate monitoring processes and results.
- Their duties may also require them to make a research and recommend vendors for automated processes.
- Quality Assurance Specialist may also need to gather and distribute results.