LIVING THE LIFE IN A CALL CENTER: FUNNY CALL No. 1

Life in the call center can really be stressful sometimes, but if callers are giving you a lot of stress, they are also the ones who will actually give you your own dose of medicine. One of the reasons I enjoy my time in the call center is because you will never know what you are going to get on your next call. So let me share with you these funny calls that are actually happening in a call center. Take your time and just enjoy it!

Does it Matter?

Call Center Agent: Thank you far calling ____, How may I help you today?

Caller: Well, you can help me by installing your software. My computer is old and when I type INSTALL, It's giving me an error saying "Bad command or File Name."

Call Center Agent: Aw let me help you with that. Check your directory of the A: drive. Go to A:\ and type "dir." Then look for a file with install.exe

Caller: There's Install.exe.

Call Center Agent: So there's your correct file. Type INSTALL again.

Caller: OK (typing).It still says Bad command or file name.

Call Center Agent: (puzzled)The correct file is there. Are you sure you're typing I-N-S-T-A-L-L and did you hit the "enter" key?

Caller: Hundred percent. Let me try it again. Nah! It still says the same thing-Bad command or File Name.

Call Center Agent: (getting really frustrated) Are you sure you are typing I-N-S-T-A-L-L and hit the "enter" key on your keyboard?

Caller: Well, yeah. You see my "N" key is stuck, and I'm using "M" key. Does it matter?


If you have any funny experience with a caller, just write it on the comments section or send it thru my email , and I will be glad to post it for you. And if you have any blog, you may include the URL, for our colleagues to get to know you. You may also join my community. It's an honor for me.

So, there's your first funny call while living the life in a call center. Watch out for more, and if you want to receive a daily subscription, just type in your email there on the right side of your screen. It's free.

Funny calls from a Call Center 1

No comments:

Did not find what you're looking for? Search here

Custom Search

Popular Posts