Customer Service Representatives serve as a direct point of contact for customers providing information in response to inquiries about products or services.
- Customer Service Representatives handle general questions and complaints.
- They are bound to keep records of transactions and update and maintain databases of information.
- Their duties may also involve educating customers on products and services offered, matching product benefits with customer needs
- Customer Service Representatives must at all times find a resolution to a problem, if there is.
- Most customer service representatives use computers and telephones