A Call Center Team Leader is an authority who possess a certain additional supervisory level. He manage the day-to-day planning and operation of the team agents on the floor. He provide solutions to the agents to meet with the required service level components, standards, and sales targets. He also acts as the communication conduit between the agents and the management.
- A Team Leader's primary duty involves agent management, including all HR related issues, as well as staff development.
- He is also tasked to compile reports on team's performance and customer feedback.
- He also conduct performance appraisal for the team.
- He may also send out recommendations for product and process development based on customer feedback and analysis.
- A Team Leader is also responsible to the delivery of team sales, service level components, quality and productivity targets and indicators.