- Avaya-the most abused tool on your PC
- Toxic-a state of havoc on the floor
- QA Specialist-people you don't want to have issues with. They evaluate your calls without your knowledge (that's what they think).
- Spiel-the lines that will come out of your mouth a million times making you feel like a talking parrot
- OB-Over Break (it comes with your TL's own spiel)
- Queue-caller waiting while agents are in a toxic state
- Avail-few calls for a day/time. Agent's favourite word
- AUX-used to tag as breaks, on meeting, on training, etc. Agent's favourite escape way.
- Nosebleed-when training gets a bit too tough
Inviting Call Centre Agents!
I am compiling words that I have encountered working as an agent in a call centre. I'm sure, there are still a lot of words that I have not included and meanings that I have not heard of. So feel free to post your comments below and I will include your contribution among my list.
So, here's my first list of Call Centre Dictionary: